It’s been quite a while since these projects first appeared on Make:Blog but i didnt share those on my blog.So i decided to have them on my blog.
Hi my fellow readers,
Today, i’ve been working on re-building my NarDuino car project all day . So why am i rebuilding it?. Because i decided to rebuild the motor driver ,that i’ve used on narduino, onto a veroboard so i can use it later on other motor controlling involved projects. It has been quite an hard thing to do since i have no experience at soldering at all. But i just started and finished it.
After a very very long time here i am again.It has been a very tiring year as it was the year that i’ve been studying for the YGS-LYS which are the exams that takes students to university by matching them by the ranking of their success.So as the exams ended , i bought an arduino demilanove which has a usb jack on it unlike my old arduino severino’s rs232 serial port.
And i started all over again doing some experiments on interaction between arduino and my n810.My first experiment was to control a light from n810.It worked very well.After that experimental project i decided make a sumobot-alike robot controlled from n810.But i needed a chasis for the project… well after 2 days i heard that my nephew’s rc car is broken.Then i took the car and afterwards i cut off all the circuits of the car to put my own circuit instead.